Safety in construction is a critical concern for today’s job site and project managers especially with a transient workforce.
As a construction company, countless questions need attention to maintain complete compliance and site safety assurance for all workers.
- Can I instantly identify all safety padlocks and who applied them?
- Does my lockout/tagout system minimize the cost of downtime across the site?
- Is my lockout/tagout system compliant with the WHS laws?
- Are workers properly trained to perform isolations?
- Is my lockout/tagout hardware robust enough to withstand the conditions?
- Are all energy sources able to be isolated?